Tuesday, October 4, 2022

So many exciting things happening!

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-4671111515252199"

     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

It has been almost two months since I have written. I wasn't sure what to write or where to start. I had asked a friend to create something for me. I wanted something that represented both my kids in the US and my kids in Ukraine. The left side is the American flag with my boys' names. The right side is the Ukrainian flag with my four kids' names in Ukrainian, a blending of our family. I have not yet figured out what to do with this beautiful picture. But I will figure it out. 

The last two months have been very busy. I have reconnected with the kids in Ukraine. I speak to at least one of them daily. I also have a direct connection to the oldest child. And I learned why the children are in the system. So many emotions. I also have been able to get the children gifts. They have not yet received them but they will soon! I am excited to see how they respond!

Although I currently cannot bring the kids here, I have been able to help in many other ways with the people of Ukraine! Plans are still in development but stay tuned for my next crazy idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost one year of war...

At this time last year, I was making plans to have the boys, N and Y, and their sister, S, come for Summer 2022. We had so many hopes. There...